MasterTop 410 - High performance non-metallic aggregate surface hardener
How does MasterTop 410 work?
MasterTop 410 is a non-metallic floor hardener, which contains specially graded non-metallic hard wearing natural aggregates.
- Factories, workshops, showrooms, food and beverage processing areas, where a durable, non-rusting, non-slip floor is required to withstand moderate to heavy traffic
- Providing a durable, non-slip surface on ramps, stairs, landings etc. under wet or dry conditions
- Freezers & chillers with forklift traffic
- MasterTop 410 is not recommended for use in areas where floor surface will be exposed to acids, their salts or materials which seriously and rapidly attack concrete. For applications under these service conditions consult BASF about their range of chemical resistant flooring systems, such as MasterTop 1200 series.
What makes MasterTop 410 a unique solution?
MasterTop 410 can be easily applied as a dry shake over freshly floated concrete to provide a durable, non-slip monolithic floor.
What are the features and benefits of MasterTop 410?
- High abrasion and impact resistance – Long service life
- Better abrasion resistance than plain concrete – Extended service life
- Non rusting – Suitable for wet environments
- Non-slip – Improved safety for personnel and forklifts in wet environments.
- Dense surface – Resists oil and grease penetration
- Coloured surface – Can create aesthetically pleasing environment
- Easy application at time of placing concrete
- Floor available for full service once concrete is cured.
- Able to applied at higher ambient temperatures – Wide application range
MasterTop 100: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterTop 100 /01/0313)
MasterTop 1202: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterTop 1202 /01/0313)
MasterTop 410: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: Mastertop 410/01/0313)