MasterTop 100 - Natural aggregate surface hardener
How does MasterTop 100 work?
MasterTop 100 is a pre-mixed powder designed to be applied as a dry shake over freshly floated concrete floor.
MasterTop 100 is recommended for treating floor areas not exposed to serious chemical attack and where uniform appearance and enhanced abrasion resistance are desired.
Applications include floor areas of:
- Light Industrial and commercial buildings
- Basement and cellars
- Mechanical workshops
- Storage rooms
- Corridors, halls
- Educational institutions
- Parking areas
- Loading platforms
What makes MasterTop 100 a unique solution?
MasterTop 100 creates an aesthetically pleasing, coloured floor with significantly improved abrasion resistance. It is based on selected hard wearing mineral aggregates blended with alkali and light fast pigments and hydraulic binders. It is easy to clean.
What are the features and benefits of MasterTop 100?
- Uniform and intense colours – attractive floors. Pleasant working environment.
- Light and alkali-fast pigments - durable, nonfading colours.
- Good abrasion resistance – minimized maintenance of floor surface
- Dense surface - increased resistance to ingress of oil and grease. Easy to clean.
MasterTop 100: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterTop 100 /01/0313)
MasterTop 1202: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterTop 1202 /01/0313)
MasterTop 410: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: Mastertop 410/01/0313)