MasterTile 30 - High performance, polymer modified cementitious tile adhesive.
How does MasterTile 30 work?
MasterTile 30 is a polymer enriched, cementitious tile adhesive for thin bed fixing of ceramics and vitrified tiles in interior or exterior situations, especially those exposed to permanently wet conditions.
This versatile, easy-to-handle, polymer modified adhesive is perfect for fixing materials such as marble, stone cladding and brick slips. The weight of which should not exceed 40kg/m2 unless mechanical fixing is also used.
It provides strong adhesion to cement/sand screeds, to in-situ/pre-cast and aerated concrete, and brickwork. It is also suitable for substrate such as glazed tiles, Vitrified tiles & terrazzo.
MasterTile 30 is the adhesive of choice for swimming pools and may be used with confidence in all wet process applications.
- Tile on tile applications
- Ceramics, Vitrified tiles
- Swimming pools, Abattoirs, shower rooms
- Institutional kitchens, bathrooms
- Decorative cladding
- Laboratories, hospitals, canteens, etc.
- Tiling corridors, pavements, podiums and roofs
- Granite on horizontal & Limited vertical application
What are the features and benefits of MasterTile 30?
- Waterproof – immersion will not affect adhesion
- Non-slip has excellent grab properties- good for vertical applications
- Thin or Thick bed - multi-purpose
- Forms a watertight barrier – suitable for immersion
- High adhesive bond strength –suitable for large tiles