MasterTile 25 - Cementitious, polymer modified general purpose tile adhesive.
How does MasterTile 25 work?
MasterTile 25 is a grey cementitious powder containing performance enhancing polymers and other specialty additives. This versatile, easy-to handle, cement-based adhesive is perfect for fixing ceramic tiles, quarry tiles and similar materials. It provides strong adhesion to cement/sand screeds, to in-situ/pre-cast and aerated concrete, and brickwork. For external wall application use MasterTile 30
- New tiling in internal areas & floors in external
- Ceramics Tiles
- Vitrified tiles only for Flooring application
- Showers & wet processing areas
- Laboratories, hospitals, canteens, etc.
- Tiling corridors, pavements and roofs
What are the features and benefits of MasterTile 25?
- Water resistant – suitable for wet areas
- High adhesive bond strength – suitable for larger tiles
- Easy to use – just add water on site
- Non Slip – Good for vertical application