MasterSeal HLM 5000 - Liquid, cold-applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane system
How does MasterSeal HLM 5000 work?
MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a one-component, moisture-curing, bitumen-modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane for exterior below-grade or between-slab applications.
It is available in four grades:
MasterSeal HLM 5000 SL (self-leveling/squeegee) MasterSeal HLM 5000 S (spray)
MasterSeal HLM 5000 T (trowel)
MasterSeal HLM 5000 R (roller)
For application on:
- Plywood (exterior)
- Exterior below grade (on masonry, concrete, and incidental metal)
- Above grade (between two-course concrete and within cavity walls)
- Parking garages and concrete tanks
- Plaza decks and malls
- Fountains and pools
- Balconies and planters
- Below-grade slabs
- Walls and culverts
- Sea walls, dams and reservoirs
What makes MasterSeal HLM 5000 a unique solution?
MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a Liquid, cold-applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane system. It is single component and ready to use.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal HLM 5000?
- Available in standard and high-build systems
- Waterproofing membrane to prevent water penetration
- Elastomeric accommodates expansion and contraction
- Wide service-temperature range, making MasterSeal HLM 5000 suitable for all climates
- Chemical resistance to bacterial attack, select acids, alkalis and salts
- Seamless cold-applied membrane eliminates lapping, seaming and precutting
- Does not require hot-melt equipment
MasterSeal 501/502: Technical Data Sheet (ref. MasterSeal 501/502/01/0313)
MasterSeal 505: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterSeal 505/01/0313)
MasterSeal 550: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: Masterseal 550/01/0313)
MasterSeal 910: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: BASF_CC-UAE/Sl_910_12_94/v1/11_13)
MasterSeal 912: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: BASF_CC-UAE/Sl_912_04_02/v1/12_13)