MasterSeal 912 - Swelling gasket in paste form
How does MasterSeal 912 work?
MasterSeal 912 is a one component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
- Construction joints of every kind
- Connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls
- Sealing of bell butt joints
- Wall penetration for metal, plastic and concrete pipes, cable bushing
- Bonding of MasterSeal 910 swelling waterstops on very uneven or rough surfaces. MasterSeal 910 swelling waterstops are pressed strongly into the paste bead
- Surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile heads.
What makes MasterSeal 912 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 912 is a one component hydro-swelling gasket in paste form. It’s suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 912?
- Simple use
- High swelling capacity in contact with water
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces (concrete, steel and plastics)
- Reversible swelling process
MasterSeal 501/502: Technical Data Sheet (ref. MasterSeal 501/502/01/0313)
MasterSeal 505: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterSeal 505/01/0313)
MasterSeal 550: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: Masterseal 550/01/0313)
MasterSeal 910: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: BASF_CC-UAE/Sl_910_12_94/v1/11_13)
MasterSeal 912: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: BASF_CC-UAE/Sl_912_04_02/v1/12_13)