MasterSeal 505 - Ultra-rapid setting mortar to plug active water leaks in concrete and masonry
How does MasterSeal 505 work?
MasterSeal 505 is a blend of hydraulic cements, well-graded sands and additives supplied in dry powder form. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a ready-to-use, ultra-rapid setting, plugging mortar. Water flow can be stopped by mixing the MasterSeal 505 to a malleable consistency and using as a plug.
MasterSeal 505 is used:
- For stopping active water or seepage under pressure through joints, cracks and holes in concrete or masonry, where a normal mortar would be washed away and resin would not bond;
- As a seal for construction joints or floor joints prior to basement tanking with MasterSeal;
- For sealing cracks and construction joints in reservoirs and other water retaining structures;
- For instant sewer connections;
- For rapid anchoring of bolts, conduits, pipes, railings, sanitary equipment, etc.;
- For joint filling and pointing between concrete segments in concrete and brick tunnels, sewage systems, pipes and mines.
What makes MasterSeal 505 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 505 is an easy to use ultra-rapid setting mortar which sets in typically 30 – 60 seconds to plug active water leaks in concrete and masonry
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 505?
- Rapid setting – Typically 30 - 60 seconds; fast return to service
- Easy to use – Simply add water
- Chloride free – No risk to steel reinforcement
- Non-toxic – Suitable for use in potable water systems
- Premixed – Giving consistent quality and results
MasterSeal 501/502: Technical Data Sheet (ref. MasterSeal 501/502/01/0313)
MasterSeal 505: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterSeal 505/01/0313)
MasterSeal 550: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: Masterseal 550/01/0313)
MasterSeal 910: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: BASF_CC-UAE/Sl_910_12_94/v1/11_13)
MasterSeal 912: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: BASF_CC-UAE/Sl_912_04_02/v1/12_13)