MasterRoc FLC - Powdered additive for cementitious grouts
How does MasterRoc FLC work?
MasterRoc FLC is a special multicomponent rheoplastic additive used in cement-based grouts to reduce the mixing water requirements and produce a flowable, pumpable, thixotropic, non-shrink, non-segregating, high strength grout with any type of Portland cement.
MasterRoc FLC additive is used in grouts for rock and ground support and stabilization, as well as grout used for the protection of post-tensioned cables in prestressed concrete and for full encapsulation of tunnel and mine rock bolts and anchors.
Recommended for use in:
- Neat cement or cements and grouts for anchoring applications in rock and concrete
- Grouts used in tunneling, dams, mining or other geotechnical operations
- Preplaced aggregate grouting
- Contact and consolidation grouting
What are the unique features of MasterRoc FLC?
- Low water-cement ratio
- Bleed water control
- High-early strength
- Long pot life (open time)
- High ultimate strength
These parameters are dependent upon the type of cement used in the grout.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc FLC?
- Pumps and places more easily
- Dense and compact, ensuring maximum protection of steel members against corrosion caused by aggressive agents
Injection brochure (global version dated Aug 2013)
Injection brochure: Solutions for underground construction
MasterRoc FLC: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: M’Roc FLC/01/0313)
MasterRoc MP 320: Technical Data Sheet (Global UGC version)
MasterRoc MP 355 1K: Technical Data Sheet (Global UGC version)