MasterRheobuild 822 - Retarding Superplasticising admixture for concrete
How does MasterRheobuild 822 work?
MasterRheobuild 822 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart rheoplastic qualities to concrete.
- Ready mixed concrete
- Long hauls
- Pumped concrete
- Concrete containing Granulated Slag/ Pozzolans
- Mass concrete pours
- Hot weather concreting
What makes MasterRheobuild 822 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild 822 is for < M-40 grade concrete with longer workability retention, mainly for Ready Mix concrete.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 822?
- Reduced thermal peaks
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Reduced permeability
- Improved durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased ease in finishing concrete
- Provides lower in-place cost
Brochure: Admixture Systems
MasterRheobuild 1125: Technical Data Sheet (Version 2)
MasterRheobuild 623: Technical Data Sheet (version 2)
MasterRheobuild 822: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: TDS Ref. no.: MasterRbd82201/0313)
MasterRheobuild SP11: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterRbdxSP11/01/0313)