MasterFlow 870 - Cementitious high strength non-shrink precision grout
How does MasterFlow 870 work?
MasterFlow 870 is a non-shrink, natural aggregate precision grout with excellent high early and ultimate strengths. MasterFlow 870 is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 10mm and 100mm. Thicknesses greater than 100mm are possible with the addition of aggregate.
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 870?
It is specially formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 870?
- High early strength – ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures.
- High ultimate strength – ensures permanence of the installation under static and moderate repetitive loads.
- Flowable long life grout – easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional grouting technique.
- Extended working time – facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump.
- Dense, non-shrink grout – hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces.
- Easy to use – requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- No added chloride – does not add to chloride load of structure
- Compliance with codes – meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; provides complete non shrink performance when tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2 “Methods of sampling and testing admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout”.
MasterFlow 150 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow 150/01/0313)
MasterFlow 400 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow 400/01/0313)
MasterFlow 410 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow 410/01/0313)
MasterFlow 648 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow648/01/1013)
MasterFlow 928T Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow 928T/01/0313)