MasterFlow 410 - Low exotherm, high strength, flowable epoxy resin grout
How does MasterFlow 410 work?
Masterflow 410 is a solvent-free low exotherm, filler extended grout, based on modified epoxy resin and is designed for use as a precision, heavy duty chocking grout for engineering applications. It is supplied as a three component system consisting of epoxy resin, combined with inert fillers and the hardener, to produce a high viscosity flowable liquid grout suitable for voids of 50-150mm
- Machinery with high dynamic loads and vibration.
- Backing of steel liners of ore crushing machinery in mines and quarries.
- In corrosive environments where chemicals, oils and solvents make cementitious grouts unsuitable.
- Production line equipment that must resume operations with minimum downtime.
- Machinery base plates, crane rails, anchor bolts, hold down bolts and heavy equipment where tensile strength greater than cementitious systems can provide are required.
What makes MasterFlow 410 a unique solution?
Masterflow 410 is a High strength precision grout that can be applied in higher thickness of up to 150mm and enables faster return to service
What are the features and benefits of MasterFlow 410?
- Resistance to vibration and impact – Particularly applicable where cycles of compression/ tension make cementitious grouts unsuitable
- Minimum shutdown – Low exotherm allows for thick single pours especially for a shutdown.
- Excellent chemical resistance – Maximum protection against attack from mineral acids, oils, fats, fuels, and strong alkali and salt solutions and lubricating and hydraulic oils
- High bond strength – Tenacious adhesion to prepared surfaces and requires no priming.
- Supplied in pre-measured kits – Eliminates the need for complicated on-site measuring and ensured product performance
MasterFlow 150 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow 150/01/0313)
MasterFlow 400 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow 400/01/0313)
MasterFlow 410 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow 410/01/0313)
MasterFlow 648 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow648/01/1013)
MasterFlow 928T Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterFlow 928T/01/0313)