MasterEmaco S 650 - Fast setting high strength thixotropic roadway patching mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 650 work?
MasterEmaco S 650 trowelable mortar is a thixotropic high strength formulation for repairs to trafficked concrete. MasterEmaco S 650 is suitable for placing in thicknesses of 10 mm to 50 mm horizontally. MasterEmaco S 650 provides a durable, strong repair fully compatible with host concrete.
MasterEmaco S 650 is the ideal material for horizontal repairs where the thickness of repair is more than 10 mm and the patch will be subject to traffic loads. Typical applications are:
- Repairs to bridge decks, concrete road, airport runways or aprons.
- Repair of warehouse floors where rapid return to service is required.
What makes MasterEmaco S 650 a unique solution?
Fast setting characteristics of MasterEmaco S 650 enables faster return to service after roadway/pavement repairs
What are the features and benefits of MasterEmaco S 650?
- Shrinkage compensated - Reduced cracking tendency
- One component, factory made only addition of water - Uniform predictable performance even in remote situations
- No bonding agent required – Simple Installation
- Impermeable to aggressive elements – Long life repairs
- Rapid setting - Able to return to service in 2-3 hours
- Fast and easy placing - No formwork required thus reducing time for repairs
MasterEmaco P 130 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoP130/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 346 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS 346/01/0313 )
MasterEmaco S 348 Technical Data Sheet (Ref.: MasterEmacoS 348/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 466 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS466/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 488 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS488/01/0313)