MasterEmaco S 488 - Dual shrinkage compensated, trowelable fibre reinforced thixotropic repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 488 work?
MasterEmaco S 488 trowelable mortar is a dual shrinkage compensated, thixotropic high strength formulation for structural concrete repairs.
MasterEmaco S 488 is suitable for placing in thicknesses of 12mm to 50 mm both vertically and overhead. MasterEmaco S 488 provides a durable, strong structural repair fully compatible with host concrete.
MasterEmaco S 488 is the ideal material for vertical or horizontal structural repairs where the thickness of repair is more than 12mm and use of hand or machine applied structural repair systems is required. Typical applications are:
- Extensive repairs to beams, columns and other structural elements.
- Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
- Repairs to piers, navigation locks, dams seawalls and other marine structures
- Repairs to bridges, tunnels, garages, silos etc.
What makes MasterEmaco S 488 a unique solution?
Dual Shrinkage characteristics of MasterEmaco S 488 enhances bonding characteristics and reduces cost of application by enabling easy application in higher thicknesses without sag
What are the features and benefits of MasterEmaco S 488?
- Dual shrinkage compensated - Volume stable in wet and hardened state reducing cracking tendency
- One component, factory made only addition of water - Uniform predictable performance even in remote situations
- No bonding agent required – Simple installation
- Impermeable to aggressive elements – Long life repairs
- Sprayable - Able to repair complex profiles easily with minimal rebound
- Fast and easy placing - Reduced time for repairs
MasterEmaco P 130 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoP130/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 346 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS 346/01/0313 )
MasterEmaco S 348 Technical Data Sheet (Ref.: MasterEmacoS 348/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 466 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS466/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 488 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS488/01/0313)