MasterEmaco S 348 - Dual shrinkage compensated, trowelable fiber reinforced thixotropic repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 348 work?
MasterEmaco S 348 trowelable mortar is a dual shrinkage compensated, thixotropic high strength formulation for structural concrete repairs.
MasterEmaco S 348 is suitable for placing in thicknesses of 12mm to 50 mm both vertically and overhead. MasterEmaco S 348 provides a durable, strong structural repair fully compatible with host concrete.
MasterEmaco S 348 is the ideal material for vertical or horizontal structural repairs where the thickness of repair is more than 10- 12mm and use of hand or machine applied structural repair systems is required. Typical applications are:
- Extensive repairs to beams, columns and other structural elements.
- Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
What makes MasterEmaco S 348 a unique solution?
Dual Shrinkage characteristics of MasterEmaco S 348 enhances bonding characteristics and reduces cost of application by enabling easy application in higher thicknesses without sag.
What are the features and benefits of MasterEmaco S 348?
- Dual shrinkage compensated - Volume stable in wet and hardened state reducing cracking tendency
- One component, factory made only addition of water - Uniform predictable performance even in remote situations
- No bonding agent required – Simple installation
- Impermeable to aggressive elements – Long life repairs
- Sprayable - Able to repair complex profiles easily with minimal rebound
- Fast and easy placing - Reduced time for repairs
MasterEmaco P 130 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoP130/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 346 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS 346/01/0313 )
MasterEmaco S 348 Technical Data Sheet (Ref.: MasterEmacoS 348/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 466 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS466/01/0313)
MasterEmaco S 488 Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterEmacoS488/01/0313)