MasterCem GA 1310 - High Performance Cement Additive to Increase Grinding Efficiency and Inhibit Pack Set of Cement
How does MasterCem GA 1310 work?
MasterCem GA 1310 is specially formulated as a high performance grinding aid and pack set inhibitor for Portland cement and other hydraulic cements. It is based on modified hydroxylated compound mixtures. MasterCem GA 1310 is compatible with all types of cement. It complies with ASTM C465-99 as a non -harmful processing additive.
- Ordinary Portland cement
- Other Hydraulic cement
- The special characteristics of MasterCem GA 1310 allow it to be effectively used in the cement plants that constantly have problems with hard and hot clinkers.
- For additional information on MasterCem GA 1310 and its use in developing special performance characteristics, contact your local BASF Construction Chemicals Sales field representative.
What are the features and benefits of MasterCem GA 1310?
- MasterCem GA 1310 effectively reduces the agglomeration between cement particles inside the cement mill. It is one of the most effective dispersants that improves the efficiency of grinding process by reducing the surface energy forces of cement particles and creating electrostatic repulsion between cement particles. This phenomenon contributes to the following:
- Increased cement mill output at the same cement fineness from 8% to 30%.
- Reduced total cement grinding costs per ton of cement.
- Improved cement strength by improving the cement particles size distribution.
- Improved cement dry flowability.
- Reduced cement mill grinding temperature which can help in maintaining the quality of cements.
MasterCem ES 2305: Technical Data Sheet (ref: MasterCem ES2305/02/1113)
MasterCem ES 2316: Technical Data Sheet (ref: MasterCem ES2316/01/1013)
MasterCem GA 1310: Technical Data Sheet (ref: MasterCem GA1310/01/0313)
MasterCem brochure (ref: A-EBA2013008E-A)