MasterBrace 2200 - High strength epoxy bedding and repair mortar
How does MasterBrace 2200 work?
MasterBrace 2200 is a solvent free, high performance, non-slumping epoxy mortar and adhesive. MasterBrace 2200 can be used as a bedding mortar, thixotropic adhesive and non-sag concrete repair mortar.
- Bedding of bridge beams or steel bridge
- Repairing surface defects in concrete in
- horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Fining of injection ports for MasterInject resins
- Bonding of dowels, bolts and anchors into concrete
- Rapid structural repair of concrete
- Repair of concrete posts in situ
What makes MasterBrace 2200 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 2200 is a thixotropic adhesive which with its non-sag characteristic helps in easy levelling of un even concrete surface.
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace 2200?
- Adheres to concrete surfaces – Allows rapid repair of concrete
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site
- Easy application – No primer necessary
- High abrasion, impact and chemical
- resistance – Can be used as contact surface in aggressive environments
- Cures hard at low temperatures – Wide
- application range
MasterBrace 1414: Technical Data Sheet (Mar 2013)
MasterBrace 1441: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterBrace1441/01/1013)
MasterBrace 2200: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterBrace 2200/01/0313)
MasterBrace 4000: Technical Data Sheet (ref. : MasterBrace4000/01/0313
MasterBrace 4500: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterBrace4500/01/0313)