MasterBrace 1414 - Solvent free long potlife epoxy bonding agent
How does MasterBrace 1414 work?
MasterBrace 1414 is a solvent free, high performance, long potlife, versatile epoxy bonding agent. MasterBrace 1414 can be applied to both dry and damp surfaces and adheres to most substrates after proper preparation
- Structural bonding of new to old concrete
- Steel bonding
- High temperature concrete
- Grouting dowels
What makes MasterBrace 1414 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 1414 has long potlife which helps in achieving effective bond between old and new concrete even if application of repair mortars is delayed.
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace 1414?
- Adheres to wet or damp surfaces – Wide
- application area
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site
- Multi-purpose binder – Many uses
- Low viscosity – Easy to apply as primer
- High abrasion and chemical resistance –
- can be used as wearing surface
MasterBrace 1414: Technical Data Sheet (Mar 2013)
MasterBrace 1441: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterBrace1441/01/1013)
MasterBrace 2200: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterBrace 2200/01/0313)
MasterBrace 4000: Technical Data Sheet (ref. : MasterBrace4000/01/0313
MasterBrace 4500: Technical Data Sheet (ref.: MasterBrace4500/01/0313)